Mission and Values
We work together to provide quality mental healthcare that is accessible while fostering a community of education and self improvement.
To be a mental health care center that is known for its quality of care, reliability of service, and accessibility.
Values that we hold and live by:
- Scientifically grounded and evidence-based treatment.
- A philosophy of care that emphasizes consideration of biological, psychological, and environmental factors in treatment of mental disorders.
- Accessibility of mental health treatment.
- Education for all employees and clinicians-in-training.
- Being in mental health includes a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Everyone operates in a supportive environment where they work collaboratively and engage in continuous learning and improvement.
- Diversity of all types.
- Dignity and respect for everyone.
- Gratitude and recognition of hard work and collaborative efforts.