“The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force in getting well.”
RIVIA (pronounced /RIV-e-uh/) , think via the river, our name is inspired by the calming quality of rivers flowing. We aim to be a channel for your healing journey.
Together we navigate the currents of life through smooth terrains and obstacles, with the flexibility to face what comes our way and the strength to shape our surroundings.
Excellent mental healthcare can be difficult to find. At RIVIA, we’ve created a place where people seeking help have access to informed, reliable psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and therapists. We offer patients a variety of options when it comes to treatment: medication, therapy, meditation and mindfulness, and so much more.
Who We Are
We are a team of well-trained psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, social workers, and mental health clinicians, and believe in keeping ourselves up-to-date and informed about the latest developments in our field of work. We focus on understanding you, the individual, in detail, so we can recommend a treatment plan that’s right for you.
The combined psychiatry and psychology practice is built on the premise of holistic care – achieving wellness with an approach that considers a patient’s physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual needs. We are excited about the services we offer and the excellent clinicians in our practice. We think you will be, too.
What We Offer
- Evaluation & Diagnosis
- Medication Management
- Child & Adolescent Treatment
- Neuropsychological Screening
- Meditation & Mindfulness
Our Philosophy of Care
- We believe in a holistic approach to mental health, with a focus on both treatment and prevention. Our goal is to restore your mental health as naturally and efficiently as possible.
- We believe in listening to our patients and establishing positive, productive, and rewarding partnerships with every individual we serve.
- We believe in treatment options because one size does not fit all. Our personalized treatment plans incorporate the best evidence-based care available that also takes into account your personal circumstances, perspectives, goals, and expectations.